BBK fuel rail kit leaking help!

• Sponsors (?)

thats actually a common problem with bbk fuel rails...the way the mounting brackets are made to move is usually one of the main reasons they start to leak....try unbolting the brackets and rebolting them in while having the brackets move as less as possible... you might get it to seal better that way...if that doesnt work, call bbk

Anyone know a customer service number for BBK, all they have is emails as contacts on their website. They have not responded to any emails, very dissatisfied. Anyone know of a place to find some viton o-rings, need some that are gas resistant?

call 951-296-1771

that should be the number to call...pm me if that dont work...i work for bbk

Thanks, I called and they actually already shipped the new gaskets and o-rings they just didn't send an email confirming anything so I'm back to being pleased.:nice: I hope I can get this leaking to stop, I really want to let this D1sc loose :)

Hello, I have an BBK 86-93 Ford Mustang 5.0L intake manifold
I think with the same problem,when I go to my garage smelled much fuel, and fuel under the car, how I can begin to dissemble it or what special attention needs!! And I will need a repair kit, where I can ask, I'm in Spain. Thanks