Beaverton Starbucks/Moonstruck this Saturday night

• Sponsors (?)

Rogue Cobra said:
Cool! You must be excited about getting your car back! :nice: :cheers:

I will be excited when I am banging the gears and spinning the tires. Maybe roll a few races.......I didn't say that. :D I was looking at a new silver ZO6 last weekend at CARR, sure was bad ass! I hear the dark side calling me and my Jedi powers have been weakening since the car went down.
USE THE FORCE ALLEN.....

Phil McCracken said:
Racing from a roll is for pu$$ie$..... so you should be good to go :rlaugh:

Phil,
I thought you were still in jail for molesting your brother. You must have got out on good behavior for blowing the warden. Now…..crawl back into your trailer and watch your family on Springer.

Phil McCracken said:
You sure seem to talk alot about gay stuff. Seems to be your only response and preoccupation.

You sure like to talk a lot of smack behind that keyboard. Everyone knows who I am and it sounds like you like to use different aliases since your not man enough to say what you want to me. Here's one more gay comment for you. Come out of the closet!

ASD said:
I was looking at a new silver ZO6 last weekend at CARR, sure was bad ass! I hear the dark side calling me and my Jedi powers have been weakening since the car went down.
USE THE FORCE ALLEN.....

Come to the Dark Side Allen! You can't resist! :D :rlaugh: :lol: Drive it and it will follow you home. If you think you can't resist it now, if you drive it will be all over.

Yup, that Z06 is one bad a$$ car. I would love to have one, but it is just not in my budget.

Rogue Cobra said:
Come to the Dark Side Allen! You can't resist! :D :rlaugh: :lol: Drive it and it will follow you home. If you think you can't resist it now, if you drive it will be all over.

Yup, that Z06 is one bad a$$ car. I would love to have one, but it is just not in my budget.

I thought about buying it for a few seconds but the thought of Keith telling me I was compensating for something just ruined the whole moment.
Thanks Keith.:rolleyes:

ASD said:
I thought about buying it for a few seconds but the thought of Keith telling me I was compensating for something just ruined the whole moment.

I was also at CARR checking out the Z06, the manager said they could get me the car for the same payments I was making on my reg C6. :rlaugh: Then proceeded to tell me they have 10 year auto loans:rlaugh: :rlaugh: Decided it would be easier just to Procharge mine.

Nice car, but the 15 or 20k markup they had on it was a rude awakening. They wouldnt even sell me a base C6 for anything less than 5k over sticker. That dealership really blows.

ASD said:

I have to believe the 100K asking price would drive most everybody away! Saleens are over priced, but this is crazy. Just furthers my thoughts that nobody in our age bracket could afford a Z06 and explains the reasons we wont see them out and about unless its at a car show or going to one:D