Biggest motor put into a 94-95

1fast95stang

May 19, 2008
I have a question whats the biggest sized motor anyone has seen or has shoved into a 94-95 body style mustang. Im thinking going with a 351 but is it to much work making it fit with a blower. Let me know the size of motor and how much of a pain it was making it fit. thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I have a question whats the biggest sized motor anyone has seen or has shoved into a 94-95 body style mustang. Im thinking going with a 351 but is it to much work making it fit with a blower. Let me know the size of motor and how much of a pain it was making it fit. thanks

I've seen 460's in a 94-95 :)

How much trouble it was ... I'd not know :shrug:

Seems like the Windsor would be cake compared to something other
than a SBF ;)

Grady

i've seen several 351Ws especially stroked like pokageeks.

biggest in cubes i'm sure is endless with money there is no limit.

one of the bigger ones in appearance, but smaller in cubes and my favorite look, is the DOHC 4.6

bgprgp.jpg

Attachments

• bgprgp.jpg
    bgprgp.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 156
Thanks guys i have a D1sc procharger and im considering building some type of 351 and then using the procharger for some added boost. Just was wondering how it would all fit together.

i've seen several 351Ws especially stroked like pokageeks.

biggest in cubes i'm sure is endless with money there is no limit.

one of the bigger ones in appearance, but smaller in cubes and my favorite look, is the DOHC 4.6

bgprgp.jpg

WOW!! I didnt realize those motors were physically so HUGE. The should put out double the power for that size WITHOUT the s/c lol. :eek:

Attachments

• bgprgp.jpg
    bgprgp.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 177