Billet Engine Accessories!

jaycMach1

Nov 20, 2002
Naugatuck, CT
I just picked these up from snkypete.com, who I'm sure some of you know and they look great. I also ordered a set for a friend for Xmas who prefers billet in the engine compartment over chrome. Nice to find a few custom pieces of billet that will sit in plain view for car shows.

Now if only I could get rid of the damn snow up here to get the car out... :(

Attachments

• DSC03457.JPG
    DSC03457.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 263
  • Sponsors (?)

70stangcoupe said:
By Billet do you mean aluminum?

Billet simply means made of one piece.

Looks good, nonetheless! :nice:

don't be a dork. When was the last time you heard of something as billet plastic? Or billet glass? how about billet chrome? You know what he meant just like the rest of us did. :rolleyes:

Primarily http://www.lmmc-ct.com and http://www.teamcjmf.org because I am a paid member of both of those boards (and a Club Officer for LMMC-CT). But I've extnded those prices to everyone for the holiday season.

If you're looking for Amsoil, I can extend the prices for that as well for the holidays....my way of sharing with the mustang community, I make next to nothing on Amsoil to help those boards out so their members get something.

StngStr said:
don't be a dork. When was the last time you heard of something as billet plastic? Or billet glass? how about billet chrome? You know what he meant just like the rest of us did. :rolleyes:
You ever heard of billet STEEL?

If was trying to be a "Dork", I wouldn't have complimented him.

Thanks for your input anyways. :rolleyes:

No reason to argue guys :) Yes, there is billet aluminum and billet steel (rods are a perfect example of where both are used). But it's generally accepted that dress up items are made out of billet aluminum.

Thanks for the compliment, the shop that makes them does great work. I wanted a pair and it was more cost effective to buy a small batch...so hopefully others can benefit as well.