SOLD BLACK RECARO SRD SEATS, EXCELLENT COND.

Status
Not open for further replies.

des89stang

Aug 29, 2007
BLACK RECARO SRD UPHOLSTERY MATERIAL, EXCELLENT COND.

I have a pair of Recaro SRD seats for sale, these are in like new condition, no tears or wrinkles of any kind, doesn't appear to be used at all. Since purchasing them, I've only sat on them for a few weekends a year.

It's a 4 point belt seat, no crotch opening, and it has the recaro name stitched in white. All sliders and brackets are sold with the seats, they will drop into any 1979 thru 1993 Mustang and the SN95's as well. These will fit any car with the correct bracket from Recaro.

Would prefer a local pickup if possible, shipping arrangements and all freight charges are the buyer's responsibility.

Asking $925.

Also have the matching recaro material for a custom rear seat reupholster and door panels. asking $225 for that plus whatever shipping cost associated to your zip code.

Email requests for Pics.
[email protected]
Thanks,

• Sponsors (?)

Hello,

Sorry I've been away on business for a few weeks, just didn't get a chance to log into the forum.

The only pic i have with the rear seat material is the one above, the material measures approx 5 ft width x 4 yds length 12 ft. More than enough to do the rear seats and door panels. Sorry but I'm not taking anymore pics of the material as this pic above is about the best I can do, I won't take it out of the
packaging.

If you want more pics of the seats themselves, please email to the address in the first post.

I will sell the front seats alone, if someone wants only the rear seat upholstery, I'll sell that as well without the front seats.

I can ship to any address, but ALL costs associated with shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer.

Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.