BLOWN 5.0 FOX BUILD THREAD

I decided to create a build thread. Partially becuase Im lacking motivation. Mostly, I just like sharing the build experience with all of you. I gave my GF a 12.1 MP digi cam that I will use later on down the road once everything is buffed and polished.
Feel free to subscribe!! I apreciate any positive motivational comments :D
Ask any questions - Id be happy to answer. Im not a super sneaky drag racer hiding my setup combo.

Started welding fender apron panels
attachment.php

Recent eng pic
attachment.php

Attachments

• 347 polished.jpg
    347 polished.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 1,655
  • side panel welded.jpg
    side panel welded.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 2,100
  • Sponsors (?)

Id also like to take the oppurtunity to thank a few people:
Thanks Dave- Mansonozz- for powdercoating the brackets
Also thanks to Matt- Casper98gt- for purchasing my ENTIRE last setup to help fund this project
Also- thanks to Sproutv6 for fabbing the apron panels
and thanks to everyone in general that Ive delt with in the past wether it have been selling parts or exchanging technical info etc.

Sorry for the corny/sappy speech but I feel the need to show my apreciation.

looks awesome so far man...

as for motivation...stick to it, and if you get frustrated with it, stop for a month or so at a time.

I got so tired of my project at times and i felt like giving up but I and took some time off to get re-motivated and then went back at it.

Judging by the looks of it, It will be worth it in the end!!!:nice:

First warm day of the year!!

Gathered up the rest of the parts I have yet to install (besides the motor)

Aeromotive Comp Fuel system w/ pump controller
Anderson power pipe , SCT 2400 MAF
UPR tubular k member and control arms
QA1 coilovers
SN95 spindles-m2300k brake setup

attachment.php

Still working on the engine bay- Next weekend I will be finishing up the body work (hopefully)

attachment.php

Attachments

• pile o parts.jpg
    pile o parts.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 2,159
  • eng bay.jpg
    eng bay.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 2,399
PM V6sprout (corral.net) (From our neighbor to the north..canada) I believe it was around $100 for the pair, and its thick steel. They are actually bent for SN95, but the fox is pretty close and requires a little trimming near the radiator support.

very happy with fit and finish. I still need to locate the passenger 4" opening to allow use of my powerpipe, but ill just go ahead and add that to the list of things to do.