I don't know how I lost track of this thread.

My car is still coming together.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

@90sickfox
It happens, I try to keep up with so many build threads myself that i will forget about one or two, and pop in weeks later lol.

Also, I'm not sure if of the guys following this thread are anywhere around alabama, but if you need a guy that tunes pretty much nothing but fords, check into swaim performance solutions down in alabama.
Tony really hooked me up, took my car down and he had it running great in 2 weeks tinkering here and there in it, with my car also in line behind a few other cars getting tuned. It's a small shop, but he has the capabilies to do about everything but machine work. Even has a dyno in the shop.

I'm in Maryland and I'm finding it very hard to find a tuner here. A91what may be the only person other than me that tunes this car for a while. My original tuner is 6 hours from here.

You could look them up on fb..
Tony may be willing to do a remote tune on the car depending on your EMS. Don't tell him I said you would, but the guy knows his :poo:. I told him I wanted 450hp +/- on 6psi, he gave me 476hp. And I'm only reving it to 6k rpm.

I was playing with my rev limiter a few weeks ago and thought id wind it up to 7500 just once and floated a valve SO BAD that I had a pushrod come from in between the lifter and rocker arm. I got lucky and it didn't even scratch the pushrod. So I told him I was only gonna take it to 6k on the street.

Once I get the new trans in monday, I'll do a few videos of some nice pulls in "mexico".