Bluffing024 *OFFICIAL* 2009 NFL Thread

Looking "good" is relative.

Obviously I mean from my point of view.. BTW why do you hate the patriots so much.. that superbowl was 5 years ago. You have to let it go.. Hell I don't hate the giants for beating the patriots in the SB they played better and won.. both teams are trying to to win the game and they played better, you need to hold your own team accountable for not getting it done ... time to move on. same goes for the packers and the bears I am not going to hate on the bears for something that happened 20+ years ago

anyways.. just not a very good outing for the patriots.. They look FLAT and outplayed on both sides of the ball. the secondary is making mistake after mistake.. they can't get pressure. Brady is not playing good at all, he missed many throws tonight. Bad game overall and the saints are playing really well.. Brees is making perfect throws even when they do have good coverage.

Hopefully they learn something from this game.. biggest problem the patriots have defensively is they can not get a effective pass rush, when your playing very good offenses like the saints, colts and teams like that you will get picked apart if you can not disrupt their timing
 
thought I would go ahead and throw in another Who Dat!

The saints played a great game overall.. they got pressure on defense, and brees played just about a perfect game.. The good thing for the saints as far as the playoffs go is they are going to be playing all their playoff games indoors even if they loose a few games minnesota is a dome team so I think you guys are in really good shape as far as playoffs go.


WOW is brady playing bad, I am not sure who the hell he was trying to get that ball to that sharper picked???? I am watched every pats game for 15+ Years and one thing I will say is brady has one really bad game a year and tonight I think he had his worst game of this season.


I am concerned about my team.. They don't play well on the road, can not get pressure on defense and that is just going to get them killed when they play quality passing offenses like this team they played tonight and the colts. You combine that with the way brady played and you get what happened tonight.. If they hope to be a serious SB contender they need to figure out how to get some pressure and they have to do it NOW

On the bright side I like the way maroney is running the ball, he has become really effective in the red zone.
 
I guess Brady gave up?

what would be the point of him going out again.. They are not going to win the game and he is playing terrible and likely to make it worse


I have seen every game he ever played in the pros and he did not have it tonight.. I would have done the same thing take him out lick your wounds and move on to next week
 
Can you say annihilated?

Pretty impressive win for the Saints. I thought for sure the Pats would make a game of it and I even thought it would be the Saints 1st loss. All I can say is the Saints are for real. As much success the Pats have had they are the standard now so for the Saints to get this one is really a signature win.
 
The Saints are playing so well that Brees is throwing TD passes to fans from the stands. Darnell Dinkins?

Former Brownie there :D Good to see he is on a good team now.


The Saints are just playing awesome. They whooped the pats. First play of the game was a 30+ yard pass from Brees. I hope they go all the way