Bluffing024 *OFFICIAL* 2009 NFL Thread

i would have posted but my computer died the morning of the superbowl and I did not get another one for a few days after that.. I asked chuck (bluffing) to post for me..
The pats looked terrible today. three turnovers, lost another possession on downs.. just terrible they were lucky they were playing a team with a scrub QB..

You have never been considered a fair weather fan.
Not only are the Pats & Giants having trouble, the Steelers are also. Eagles look unreal right now.
 
WOOT WOOT :banana:


2 in a row for us :banana: :D


Jerome Harrison with 286 yrds rushing, 3 TD..........set new browns record beating Jim Brown who held it for 40+ years.... and 3rd highest all time in NFL.....:nice:
and Cribbs set an NFL record with his 7th kickoff return for a TD......and then broke is own record after he ran back another :banana:


Yes, we won against KC........I dont care. :D
 
I was at the game last night. That place kinda started to clear out when GB scored their last TD. But most were sticking around going "too much time left." With how this year has gone I can't blame those who split. But I stayed and thank God I did. WHAT A GREAT GAME BY THE OFFENCE!!!! William Gay however needs to go the hell away. They just picked on him all day. again. Just like every other team does.

Ben with 503 yards. . . WHat else can you say and Mike Wallace (rookie) was the MAN last night
 
I was at the game last night. That place kinda started to clear out when GB scored their last TD. But most were sticking around going "too much time left." With how this year has gone I can't blame those who split. But I stayed and thank God I did. WHAT A GREAT GAME BY THE OFFENCE!!!! William Gay however needs to go the hell away. They just picked on him all day. again. Just like every other team does.

Ben with 503 yards. . . WHat else can you say and Mike Wallace (rookie) was the MAN last night

The Steelers actually have a semi-ok shot at the post-season.