Bluffing024 *OFFICIAL* 2009 NFL Thread

:cheers:

BTW pats vs. steelers next year at heinz.. We should all go to that. Me you bluffing redline and Crzyhrse and redlx

Well it would be a long trip for crzyhrse but I already know bluffing might want to go.

If you guys are completley serious let me know. i can get tickets. Could be a high priced ticket but it might be worth it on that one! That would be one hell of a tailgate party!
 
:cheers:

BTW pats vs. steelers next year at heinz.. We should all go to that. Me you bluffing redline and Crzyhrse and redlx

Well it would be a long trip for crzyhrse but I already know bluffing might want to go.

Man I don't even wanna know how much tickets would be for that game. ouch

I do need to make it to a Stillers game at some point though, I've been wanting to go for years now.
 
.....Here are my picks

Chargers over the Jets
Vikings over Cowgirls(least I hope so)
Saints over Cards
and the upset special, Ravens over Colts.....

You heard it here first folks.....

Same here, although I wouldn't mind the Jets knocking off the Chargers. Also, K. Warner is making me a little nervous right now w/ Zona. Should be a good game. With Greer and Porter back, that should free up D. Sharper more to shadow him.
 
Patriots got dismantled on every level, even harder watching it happen right in front of me. The Ravens came to play the Patriots did not. I was listening to sports talk radio after the game and there were lots of comments made about how belichick needs to go out and find real football players again, guys who love the game. Seemed like a lot of guys were looking forward to a vacation and nothing else. The Linebacker core needs to be overhauled the only one there worth a damn is Mayo, Thomas needs to go. There were to many failures as a team to point to just one cause but the only bright spot was elderman and how well he has played. I dont get why they never once threw the deep ball to moss or anyone for that matter. You have to stretch the field and they didn't do that either. I think w/ some players the offensive coordinator needs to also go.

They have some off season work to do but it was nice to see brady come back this year and play as well as he did. At least the core of the team is still in tact. Either way the patriots close the decade as the most dominant team of the 2,000's

I'm not going to torment you about Brady's performance & the loss but at least reciprocate on the bad days for Eli & the Giants.
BTW: I'm also glad to see that Brady made it back healthy this year too.
 
I quit the ranting and raving about the Steelers seasons back when I was a teenager. If they win great, if they lose then oh well. They did'nt make the Playoffs and did'nt deserve to either. End of story. Whatever they change before next year's season is what I'll have to accept. I just watch them play and hope for the best. The Steelers have won 2 Superbowls in the past 4 years. I've talked up nobody on those teams. They did what they did and I leave it at that.

You can say almost the same about the 2009 Giants. Big disappointment. :mad:
 
vikings looked awesome today they turned it on early and stayed that way there defense played awesome damn i can't wait till the next game we just took out the hottest team in football.
 
I'm not going to torment you about Brady's performance & the loss but at least reciprocate on the bad days for Eli & the Giants.
BTW: I'm also glad to see that Brady made it back healthy this year too.


Yeah it was a bad game for him.

I am having a rough time picking these divisional games, only one I got right was the saints winning.