Body Kit

Saleen8786

Oct 7, 2003
Marlton, NJ
Hi everybody
Im new to this site, I've got a couple of questions for everybody if any body has any pics and information on the PIRANNAH BODY KIT for fox bodies i've bin looking for one for awhile and cant seem to find anything please email me them at [email protected]

or anybody body kits that look mean on fox bodies i cant decide what body kit to get please help me out also email me pics of your cars with their body kits or just to show me you rstangs since im new

• Sponsors (?)

Saleen8786 said:
Hi everybody
Im new to this site, I've got a couple of questions for everybody if any body has any pics and information on the PIRANNAH BODY KIT for fox bodies i've bin looking for one for awhile and cant seem to find anything please email me them at [email protected]

or anybody body kits that look mean on fox bodies i cant decide what body kit to get please help me out also email me pics of your cars with their body kits or just to show me you rstangs since im new

I love this set up...maybe next summer :(

I SEE ALTEZZAS! That car COULD look nice, those xenon sides suck, the turbo wing sucks, and I don't think that hood goes well with it. That burnout almost looks fake because the way the rear is not covered in smoke.

def1eppard said:
I SEE ALTEZZAS! That car COULD look nice, those xenon sides suck, the turbo wing sucks, and I don't think that hood goes well with it. That burnout almost looks fake because the way the rear is not covered in smoke.

I like the hood...It has a killer look to it.

No those wheels are real.....that car is on www.cardomain.com.......look for "chromallusion stang" or something like that....I love the hood and front end combo.....in fact other than the sanja i think its the best looking combo i've ever seen. But i hate the color! It would be alright if it didn't turn that brown color.....but i just don't like that... :shrug: If that guy would change out that wing for something else....(anything else....hell...wingless...) It would look 100X better.....

heres the link BTW

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=308239&make_type_query=type%3DEXTMD&model_brand_query=brand%3DCVN&tree=Cervini's%20Auto%20Designs%20Aerodynamic%2FStyling%20Enhancements

A couple years ago, a rich bastard/car collector (friend of dad's) was having me sell a few of his cars through the internet for him. In his garages I came across a Mustang Piranha and wondered WTF it was. I came home, did some research, and found out that in the early '90s (I believe, I can't remember much about it) they made 12 of these models. For whatever reason, I don't know. It was a convertible and had a double stack wing on the decklid. I can't remember what the rest looked like but it was FUGLY. I didn't find much info about it other than production numbers and a few pictures (and one other guy had one for sale, somewhere) and never looked at it again.

But other than that, I've never heard of a "Piranha" body kit.

Here's my GT with Stalker front, Stormin' Norman hood, Cobra wing:

stalker.jpg

stangtop.jpg