Body mod...should i do it?.......

harrisonfiveo

Dec 18, 2005
Allright, so i posted last week about putting a 03/04 cobra rear spoiler on my car...but didnt know for sure what yellow they made the cobra's in 2004. I called ford and they said zinc yellow, some websites i found said Screaming yellow. I had a couple peeps on here clarify and said screaming yellow was 04, and zinc yellow was 03. Anyway I found a rear decklid off a 04 cobra, the junkyard wants $200.00 for it and here are the pics..........what do yall think, is it worth it?:shrug:
Looks to me like its gonna need to be touched up, my car is an 04 mach 1 and my paint is flawless ( have 28k miles and it stays in the garage ). I also want to keep my honeycomb rear panel but i dont think it will fit, the cobra spoiler looks like it hangs low on the decklid:shrug:

All opinions welcome:flag: (sorry about the small pics, from what i zoomed in on i can see around the bottom where the decklid meets the bumper is a little scuffed and a little around the spoler on the pass rear side)

• Sponsors (?)

Hop on that ASAP

The Cobra spoiler was one of the best visual mods I ever did on my car.

$200???:mad: $H#T!!! I paid $500 for mine & had to get it painted to match at that. IMO, it will make your car look 100X's better because I never cared for the stock spoiler on the Machs....

Cant wait to see how it looks...Screaming yellow is in my top 3 Mach colors along with Comp Orange & of course Torch Red...:flag:

Thanks 4 the compliments too guys!!!!:D

Go for it. For that price it is hard to say no. I had bought one years ago intending on putting it on my 04 I had at the time but ended up trading the car before I got around to it. I ended up selling it for about 100 bones more than I paid for it.