Body mod...should i do it?.......

harrisonfiveo

Dec 18, 2005
Allright, so i posted last week about putting a 03/04 cobra rear spoiler on my car...but didnt know for sure what yellow they made the cobra's in 2004. I called ford and they said zinc yellow, some websites i found said Screaming yellow. I had a couple peeps on here clarify and said screaming yellow was 04, and zinc yellow was 03. Anyway I found a rear decklid off a 04 cobra, the junkyard wants $200.00 for it and here are the pics..........what do yall think, is it worth it?
Looks to me like its gonna need to be touched up, my car is an 04 mach 1 and my paint is flawless ( have 28k miles and it stays in the garage ). I also want to keep my honeycomb rear panel but i dont think it will fit, the cobra spoiler looks like it hangs low on the decklid

All opinions welcome (sorry about the small pics, from what i zoomed in on i can see around the bottom where the decklid meets the bumper is a little scuffed and a little around the spoler on the pass rear side)

Hop on that ASAP

The Cobra spoiler was one of the best visual mods I ever did on my car.

$200??? $H#T!!! I paid $500 for mine & had to get it painted to match at that. IMO, it will make your car look 100X's better because I never cared for the stock spoiler on the Machs....

Cant wait to see how it looks...Screaming yellow is in my top 3 Mach colors along with Comp Orange & of course Torch Red...

Thanks 4 the compliments too guys!!!!

Go for it. For that price it is hard to say no. I had bought one years ago intending on putting it on my 04 I had at the time but ended up trading the car before I got around to it. I ended up selling it for about 100 bones more than I paid for it.