Borla Stinger Catbacks

DiZzyBonne

Aug 2, 2007
I only put this here because it's somewhat relevant to this section seeing as I'm talking about the ones for the New Edge Mustangs. That and this section gets more views lol. Borla says their tips are 4", well I measured it with a digital caliper, and from side to side on the inside it's just above 3.5", at something like 3.556" or whatever. Why does Borla say they're 4"?

I'm not complaining, I'm happy because 4" is too damn big. I'm just wondering is all. Has anybody measured theirs? I know Borla changed the tips on their non-Stinger catbacks, so maybe they did the same with the Stingers? My friend's Bassani which is advertised as 3.5" looks more like 3", so I'm starting to see a trend. Exhaust companies increase the size of their tips by half an inch.

• Sponsors (?)

dunno about the Borla, but when i had it they looked 4", now, i bought a Bassani catback a few months ago, and youre right, theyre advertised as 3.5's and measured at 3"....no wonder they looked so small, i got rid of those and got the Bassani tips off a cobra, 4"...and they look a hell of alot better.

They might look 4", but I think they're 3.5". If my Borlas do it, and my friend's Bassani did it, and your Bassani did it, I can only assume that your current Borla tips do it as well. Just size it up to your finger if you don't have a ruler lol. If you can, please let me know what size they are, thanks! :D