Boss, S-281, Spider X9, and Roush Spoilers

MuSTaNGPLaYR

Founding Member
May 6, 2002
mansfield, OH
I'm in the market for a spoiler. I've been searching the forums and found a few sites but ALL of them show 1 picture of the same A$$ end zoomed in view. If anyone has these spoilers installed with pictures, or have other angled pictures PLEASE POST THEM. Thanks alot

untitled.jpg

untitled3.jpg

untitled1.jpg

94-98BOSSSHINODAWING.jpg

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 111
  • untitled3.jpg
    untitled3.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 110
  • untitled1.jpg
    untitled1.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 133
  • 94-98BOSSSHINODAWING.jpg
    94-98BOSSSHINODAWING.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 108
  • Sponsors (?)

Yea i was gonna say....i dont see a s281.

Go search on google images...they had a decent pic from behind of the xenon. Also search on corral, i posted up pics in one of the threads.

Its a tough call between the xenon and s281 IMO. The s281 isnt too unique but its probably the best looking out there. I havent seen the xenon in person to truly get a feel of how it looks.

95Vert said:
Boss spoiler is HUMONGOUS, don't get it. The S281 is cool but it's all over the place. This is my choice.
Xenon- I had other angles but couldn't find them.
driversideview

see, this is why I am so caught up.

I love that kit, but I hate how the side-view shows the side skirts are lower than the front bumper. :bang:

Those painted tops are worth it on a vert, they give it an F-16-type look.

SWYZ721 said:
see, this is why I am so caught up.

I love that kit, but I hate how the side-view shows the side skirts are lower than the front bumper. :bang:

Those painted tops are worth it on a vert, they give it an F-16-type look.

I don't know if you like the 2000 cobra r bumper but I think that thing should line up perfectly. I personally don't like it, in fact, the only thing I like about the above pic is the wing. And of course the tonneau cover and light bar.

95Vert said:
Boss spoiler is HUMONGOUS, don't get it.

Thats not too accurate. There are 2 different boss spoilers....a HUGE picnic table looking thing :notnice: and then a MUCH smaller one thats like the size of a s281 but doesnt curl up as much. Look at abcexclusive's site...im pretty sure they offer both. :nice: