Bought another Mustang

Boss 351

Here sthhhhhhhheeeve take a picthh of my man flowe
Jul 13, 2003
Canada
Yup... a 1990 LX 4 banger with some V8 parts. Got a spare windshield on the back seat. It has the GT interior with the full electric seats (grey). Hood is brand new, has V8 rack, front facia is like new. Oh and IT'S A 5 SPEED!!!! He is also selling the V8 bell housing and some other parts... The car itself is in okay shape, just needs new front fenders. I might convert it into an auto (have the parts) and drive it around with the 2.3 as my new daily driver since the ZX2 is up for sale :D

So now my ride WILL be a 5 speed after all :D :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

What an adventure that was... The thing has a broken fuel return line so it was pissing gas like crazy lol. Drove it home anyway. But it runs real good despite that; all this car needs is a good tune-up, new brakes, and fix the fuel line. Everything else works on this thing.

The seats are real sweet, I never tried GT seats before. Even the side lumbar (or whatever its called) is electric. I don't feel like taking this car apart since it would make a cool daily driver. But I will put regular LX seats in, switch it to an auto, and do a quick body job on it. Should be good to go when I sell the ZX2. It's funny how a 14 year old car with over 200,000kms can run smother than my 4 year old ZX2 :nonono:

Future plans would be to slap a turbo in there hehe :) It would be easy since I won't have any car payments anymore :nice:

Well I looked at it closer and it's fixable but will cost around $1000 total which isnt worth it since the body may have about 2 years to live before the floor pans and subframe gets rusted beyond simple repairs. I got too excited for nothing lol. So it will be taken apart. There is still some room left in the basement at my parents for a hood, bumper, doors, etc... haha