Bought some new toys today! (hint another pony)

TweekedGT

Jul 22, 2004
Alberta
I am so pump today. I can't believe what's happened in the last 24hours. A really good friend of mine is the mechanic that helps me on most of my major mods, building bottom ends, gears. He is buying a house this week. He needs cash bad and just sold me his baby for $4000. He is an awesome guy. He's doing the right thing for his family too as far as I'm concerned. I can't believe it. Personally I am not a Fox person but for me this is the ultimate drag car. I beat the hell out of my car at the drags all the time and worry I'm gonna wreck it or break it. Now I have a toy to turn into an all out monster. Right now he has it set up to run nitrous, I get the whole nitrous system and bottles with the car. I don't have the car at the house yet, gonna pick it up tomorrow, I'll take more picks then
dangt.jpg

dangt2.jpg

This is what is in the car that I know of.
Built 306
Built T-5
Centerforce DF Clutch (my old clutch, gave it to him when I got my last spec when we rebuilt the motor)
E303 Cam
Edelbrock Heads
Edelbrock Intake (can't remember what kind, could be Victor Jr.)
4.10s
SCT Switch Chip
NOS Nitrous System and Bottles
Pro 5.0 Shifter
GT Body Kit
Cowl Hood
Monster Tach and Shift Light.
Brand new custom paint
255 Nitto 555R's (my old ones given to him when I got my 17x10.5's)
Lightning MAF
36#injectors (from my KB kit when I got my 60's)

When I get the car here I will go through it a bit more. The interior is rough but I am pretty much going to gut it and make just a complete race car that will be street legal.
I think I got a good deal. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• dangt.jpg
    dangt.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 80
  • dangt2.jpg
    dangt2.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 66
  • Sponsors (?)

Man thats a smokin deal! Pesonally I would leave the interior in and redo it...the weight isnt going to hurt you THAT much....and almost all fast foxs seem to be gutted, so IMO it would really stand out with full interior :nice: . Its such a clean car on the outside, I would just picture the inside to look just as good :D