For Sale Brake Conversion parts

FastDriver

15 Year Member
Sep 5, 2001
Seaside, CA
$400 + shipping firm. Prefer local deal (Seaside, CA 93955)

Cobra brake conversion kit:
used Front 94-95 style 5-lug front spindles (one wheel bearing feels suspect),
new looking Cobra style (PBR) twin piston front calipers and single piston rear calipers,
3-2 MC conversion,
pads,
new 11.65" rear rotors,
all pads,
dust shields,
parking brake conversion cable (front):

I bought this kit from someone else thinking I might use the PBR calipers in the future, and I was getting a slew of other components at the same time. Now I'm just cleaning out the junk in the garage. I buy too much crap I don't need, lol. I did not put any of this stuff on my car. I believe the wheel bearings should be swapped. Rolling one of them by hand feels gritty. They're rusty on the surface, but that should clean right off. Front rotors were/are not included. Shipping from 93955. I'll ship however you like. All or nothing - will not piece it out.

If you see anythign else in the pic you're interested in, it's all for sale. Control arms are gone.
20180120_130302.jpg

IMG_0896.JPG

IMG_0897.JPG

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

MidCal50

Jan 3, 2019
Monterey Ca
I know this is hella old, but are you still local and have parts? I’m in Monterey ca.

FastDriver

15 Year Member
Sep 5, 2001
Seaside, CA
Saw your email and replied.

Pretty sure I still have the shocks, too. They're damn good to have on a stock suspension car. I'm really surprised the control arms sold without them. Also, price drop on the brake package to $400.

MidCal50

Jan 3, 2019
Monterey Ca
Saw your email and replied.

Pretty sure I still have the shocks, too. They're damn good to have on a stock suspension car. I'm really surprised the control arms sold without them. Also, price drop on the brake package to $400.
Actually, I may be intrested in the whole brake swap. Let me know when you’re available, I can swing by. Thanks

Last edited:

FastDriver

15 Year Member
Sep 5, 2001
Seaside, CA
Adam, why does your number go to a voicemail that talks about retail rebate vouchers? That kind of stuff normally makes me suspect, but the facts that you logged in here and found me on craigslist mean that you're definitely real. Let's work out a time/place to link up. -Chris

I'd prefer that you email me at [email protected] since it comes to my phone. I only check stangnet sparingly and usually from my home computer.

MidCal50

Jan 3, 2019
Monterey Ca
Adam, why does your number go to a voicemail that talks about retail rebate vouchers? That kind of stuff normally makes me suspect, but the facts that you logged in here and found me on craigslist mean that you're definitely real. Let's work out a time/place to link up. -Chris

I'd prefer that you email me at [email protected] since it comes to my phone. I only check stangnet sparingly and usually from my home computer.
Sent you an email to the address above. Thanks man

FastDriver

15 Year Member
Sep 5, 2001
Seaside, CA
Thought we'd link up today as agreed. No big deal, though. It's funny the way the world works. A serious buyer has sent me a "gift" payment via paypal. So, sale pending. I'll let you know if it falls through, which is unlikely considering his method of payment.