Brake drum fitment problems

Good evening guys. My first time posting here, although I have read many things here. I have a 66 coupe with what I believe to have a small bearing 9" Ford rear end. I'd like to replace the rear drums and shoes. I have 1 3/4" shoes with 11" drums. I can find the shoes no problem, but I can't seem to find 11" x1 3/4" drums. I've searched the Broncos, which some had the correct drums but with the 5 x 5 bolt pattern. My wheel bolt pattern is 5 x 4.5. I've checked older model Fords ( Custom 300 and F100s) but haven't had any luck. Any similar experiences or information would be grateful. thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for your reply. No, definitely not a 9" from the factory. I checked out the Rancheros, and you are correct. They did use 11" drums, but 2" shoes. I'd swap the whole set out if it wasn't so pricey. Thanks again, and I'll keep searching. I have all winter to figure it out.

Couldn't you theoretically use Ranchero drums and shoes on it? Worst that can happen is it pushes the wheels out 1/4" on each side right? Another possibility is to use Bronco drums and re-drill them...but not sure how practical that is for a part with a limited lifetime.

NAPA lists Granada/Versailles shoes as 1.77" though...and there did come with a 4.5x5 9" rear end...that is where I would look next

Thank you. I'll check out the Granadas. As for the Rancheros, I'm not sure the backing plate and the pivot pin would be long enough if you added wider shoes. Also, I think maybe the wider shoes may rub on the backing plate. Not sure. This really shouldn't be this difficult should it. I contacted Master Brakes, they offered me an upgrade kit and said good luck. I'm taking the week-end off of this pony.