- Jun 28, 2006
- 20
- 0
- 0
Hey,
I was wondering if I could see a picture of the rear axle brake lines on a 66' dual exhaust. Im not sure how the factory lines go, and I'm going to be bending my own and I would like to make them look close to original. (The only reason I'm bending my own and not buying prebent lines is because I have access to line a buddy of mine had left over)
Thanks,
Chad
I was wondering if I could see a picture of the rear axle brake lines on a 66' dual exhaust. Im not sure how the factory lines go, and I'm going to be bending my own and I would like to make them look close to original. (The only reason I'm bending my own and not buying prebent lines is because I have access to line a buddy of mine had left over)
Thanks,
Chad