Broke my Baby today

I was told everything in the shortblock is forged, but honestly, I don't care. I was going to spend 2k in a dart block, then another 2k on AFR's, then another 2K for internals etc etc etc....... I've got less than 2k in that entire motor. If it blows up, it blows up. I've got the fuel system for 1000hp so I'm not too worried about it really.

Dog, you should see the rear half of the car, thats all torn appart too. Doesn't have a trunk in it anymore(working on rear coil overs and a mini-tub).

daemion_AF
The blower was a YS-trim. Everything is gone now though. Nothing else for sale except for my rear welds.

• Sponsors (?)

onefaststang said:
I was told everything in the shortblock is forged, but honestly, I don't care. I was going to spend 2k in a dart block, then another 2k on AFR's, then another 2K for internals etc etc etc....... I've got less than 2k in that entire motor. If it blows up, it blows up. I've got the fuel system for 1000hp so I'm not too worried about it really.

Dog, you should see the rear half of the car, thats all torn appart too. Doesn't have a trunk in it anymore(working on rear coil overs and a mini-tub).

daemion_AF
The blower was a YS-trim. Everything is gone now though. Nothing else for sale except for my rear welds.

hey JR, i think you need a girlfriend. lol
dahm you always doing something with that car. i think you must wake up in the morning and say to yourself. wtf can i do to my car today. hey maybe i will minitub it. ya. nxt you will probley cut the front end off and build a tubelar setup. props to ya man. you are my mentor. lol

hey tomarrow morning you will wake up and say to yourself. f -it im gonna 25c the chassis.
ha ha

doggy6969 said:
hey JR, i think you need a girlfriend. lol
dahm you always doing something with that car. i think you must wake up in the morning and say to yourself. wtf can i do to my car today. hey maybe i will minitub it. ya. nxt you will probley cut the front end off and build a tubelar setup. props to ya man. you are my mentor. lol

hey tomarrow morning you will wake up and say to yourself. f -it im gonna 25c the chassis.
ha ha
haha, the girlfriend sat in the garage next to the heater the other night when I started the turbo stuff... 25c would be nice. I am thinking about callign s&w and gettign the complete 10point conversion.

onefaststang said:
haha, the girlfriend sat in the garage next to the heater the other night when I started the turbo stuff... 25c would be nice. I am thinking about callign s&w and gettign the complete 10point conversion.

YA I JUST MY SW 8 POINT CAGE 2 DAY AGO. LOOKS GOOD. THATS WHY IVE BEEN TRY TO GET AWOLE OF YOU ALSO. BUT NOW IT WILL BE ABOUT 3-4 WEEKS TILL IM READY TO WELD IN.