Build 2v 4.6 or swap it?

Hello, I have an 02 mustang gt with 200k miles and I just rebuilt my transmission and j-modded it. That being said my engine is getting real close to the end of the road, i was thinking maybe finding a used 2v, getting trickflow heads and Intake manifold, and going full bolt on, or would it be cheaper/ better to swap a f-150 5.0 into it? I’d just really like to have a little more power to compliment the j-mod. Any suggestions would be great but I’d like to keep it NA as it’s my daily driver.

There is alot of extra stuff to do with the swap to make it work, if it was me I would just get a 4.6 with some TF heads and call it a day, the F150 motor will have more torque though so that's up to your preference and how much money/time/effort you're willing to put into it.

I'm of the opposite opinion; unless you're going to add boost to that 4.6, Coyote swap it. Gen 1/2 engines keep getting cheaper; if you're capable of doing the work, it's possible to pull off a Coyote swap for about the cost of those heads/intake/cams for the 2V (Foxcast Media on Youtube did one for $5400).