Build 2v 4.6 or swap it?

Hello, I have an 02 mustang gt with 200k miles and I just rebuilt my transmission and j-modded it. That being said my engine is getting real close to the end of the road, i was thinking maybe finding a used 2v, getting trickflow heads and Intake manifold, and going full bolt on, or would it be cheaper/ better to swap a f-150 5.0 into it? I’d just really like to have a little more power to compliment the j-mod. Any suggestions would be great but I’d like to keep it NA as it’s my daily driver.

• Sponsors (?)

There is alot of extra stuff to do with the swap to make it work, if it was me I would just get a 4.6 with some TF heads and call it a day, the F150 motor will have more torque though so that's up to your preference and how much money/time/effort you're willing to put into it.

I'm of the opposite opinion; unless you're going to add boost to that 4.6, Coyote swap it. Gen 1/2 engines keep getting cheaper; if you're capable of doing the work, it's possible to pull off a Coyote swap for about the cost of those heads/intake/cams for the 2V (Foxcast Media on Youtube did one for $5400).