Build finished....not going to believe this!

Well, I have been waiting patiently for my car to be done and picked it up today! Called my tuner (Pro-Dyno) out of Charlotte, NC and said bring it up! Macon-Moore Performance did the build and what an awsome job I must say......first I had the stall upgraded from PI3200 recut and stalled to a tight 4000.......got rid of the stock iron short block to an 01 cobra short block with 20,000 miles.......added new guides, chains, tensioners, cobra oil pump, and all gaskets........The patriot stage II heads I had checked out perfect and were just cleaned up and checked.......switched from BBK longtubes to Hooker longtubes and matching H-pipe......upgraded to a bigger tranny cooler with -6 lines......my tuner set the base tune and did the 1rst pull right off the road........now my car with the stage II head and stock short block put down 295/295 std and 287/288 sae.............first pull hot was 328/324! I was stoked.....i was hopeing for over 310....but WOW! After 3 or 4 pulls the timing was set to 26 degs and a/f's were locked in........331HP and 332TQ STD....and 323/324 SAE............compared to the full bolt on short block 262/298.......it made over 80 more HP and 70ft lbs of tq at 6250 rpms and over 50 more hp and tq throughout the power band...!!! Driveability is perfect at low end cruising speeds and the stall is perfect for the street! First test drive on the MT DR's it layed rubber all the way from 10mph all the way till 80!!! LOL......at 25MPH roll it shot straight to 65 by the time it shifted to 2nd........!!!! Shift points are dead on and can't wait to hit the track........11's are coming!!!

"ED"

• Sponsors (?)

Well....I finally got some good weather and flogged it on the street this morning......and all I can say is OMFG!!!! This thing is insane..!!!! weight with driver is now around 3070 with 17x9's, full stereo and A/C.......with 331/332 to the rear wheels and great air....this car scares me.....lol.....the 4000 stall is dead on and tight like I wanted it.......at low rpm cruisin I need to turn the O/D off but 55-60 in O/D there is no bucking at all.......perfetly streetable.........with the O/D off at 60mph.....just gradulally get into it and your at 100! Drive now pulls like 1rst and 2nd....its insane........I really hope the track is open today......but it snowed last night here in Fayettevile so who knows........I really want to see what she will do........as long as I get traction mid to high 11's are there........:jaw:

"ED"

Yes the converter was locked........locks perfectly at 4000..........he walked it up to around 3500 and gradually got into it........this thing is a beast........they way it feels right now compared to how it felt before running mid 12's......feels like a 150 shot! lol......here are my specs.....

ENGINE:
- 01 STOCK COBRA ALUMINUM SHORT BLOCK (-75 LBS OVER IRON BLOCK)
- 11.1 TO 1 CR WITH COBRA -2.3CC DISH PISTON AND 1.78 VALVES
- PATRIOT SGT II HEADS W/.600 SPRINGS,S/S VALVES,TITANIUM RETAINERS
- VT STAGE II CAMS
- AFM 4" POWER PIPE/ K&N FILTER CUT TO FIT LIGHTNING 90MM MAF
- BBK 75MM THROTTLE BODY
- BBK UNDERDRIVE PULLEYS (CRANK AND ALTERNATOR)
- KOOK’S STAINLESS STEELE HEADERS
- LIGHTNING 90MM MASS AIR
- FORD RACING 30LB INJECTORS
- CUSTOM SCT DYNO TUNE (331RWHP/332RWTQ)
- MEIZURE ELECTRIC WATER PUMP
- ACCUFAB PLENUM (PORTED AND SMOOTHED)
- 1/2IN PHANOLIC INTAKE SPACER (PORT MATCHED)
- 2.5IN EXHAUST W/KOOK’S H-PIPE AND MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST
- 180 DEG POWER STAT
- SVT FOCUS 255LPH FUEL PUMP (ZX3 GREEN TOP)
- EGR DELETE KIT
DRIVETRAIN:
- AODE 4R70W TRANSMISSION LEVEL II REBUILD
- TUBULAR FRONT SUSPENSION W/STRANGE COIL OVERS (SAVES 90LBS)
- TRANSGO SHIFT KIT STAGE III
- MOTIVE 410 GEARS
- RESTALLED 3200 PI TORQUE CONVERTER TO 4000 STALL
- RACE CONCEPTS SLOTTED/DRILLED ROTORS REAR, 04 COBRAS UP FRONT
- HAWK PERFORMANCE BRAKE PADS
- FRPP ALUMINUM DRIVE SHAFT (SAVES 20 LBS W/O STOCK BALLANCER)
- STEEDA ALUMINUM LCA’S (SAVES 25LBS WHEN REMOVE QUAD SHOCKS)
- TA REAR GIRLDLE
- POLY MOTOR/ TRANS MOUNTS
- ADJUSTABLE REAR COIL OVERS
- REMOVED FRONT SWAY BAR. – 25LBS
INTERIOR:
- CUSTOM PAINTED INSERTS – CUSTOM WINDOW TINT
- YMR REAR SEAT DELETE KIT (SAVES 45 LBS)
- X2C FRONT RACING SEATS (SAVES 110LBS)
EXTERIOR:
- EAGLE 17X9 ALUMINUM RIMS - MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER
- MT DR'S (27540R17 OUT BACK) - MACH 1 GRILL DELETE
- NITTO (24550R17 UP FRONT) - FUNCTIONAL HOOD SCOOP
FUTURE MODS: - COBRA R HOOD CARBON FIBER (SAVES 40 LBS) – STEEDA FULL LGNTH SUBS-, J-MODED VALVE BODY-31 SPLINE AXELS AND TORQUE TUBES WELDED

"ED"

Man everytime i see stuff like this makes me wanna take the motor in my shed and instead of building for boost. Just build a 302 stroker all motorand rip the 11's with a nice set of heads/cams and every other damn motor mod.... grrrrr

Great build man sounds like a damn blast to drive! Get some vids up :)