Buying Sequential taillights,Where?

99nightmare

Apr 2, 2009
Guys where is a affordable place to get high quality plug in sequential tailights for my 2008 GT. I know you get what you pay for and I do not mind paying for quality but I do not want to break the bank. Thanks for all the help in the past and in the future. Great Site

• Sponsors (?)

I got mine off eBay. I can't remember the seller, but they were only $70. The only bad thing was that I guess the guy that makes them is a chain smoker, cuz the kit reeked.

You have to cut and splice a couple of wires, but if you have ANY mechanical expertise, it's pretty easy. I had a problem with one of the lights not lighting up. I respliced some wires, moved stuff around and generally got hella frustrated. Then it turned out to be a burned out light bulb. :rolleyes:

I have the CDC Dynamite Sticks in my '07 GT. About $130 direct from CDC's website (classic design concepts). Took about 10 minutes to install - true plug n play.

I bought the cut & splice it yourself kit for my last Mustang ('03 Mach 1). Took about 2 hours because I was super meticulous about splicing and wrapping everything 150% better than the factory to prevent any wiring/shorting nightmares. Saved some $'s doing it myself, but time=money.