Bye Bye Tri Ax....Hello MGW!!!

• Sponsors (?)

mgwhandles.jpg

you can see in the pic the orange is angled toward the driver, some like it others don't (i don't)

i'd prefer the red handle but mgw decided to stop making them and they're a BITCH to find used, i was looking before i even ordered the shifter because i knew this would happen

mgwhandles.jpg

you can see in the pic the orange is angled toward the driver, some like it others don't (i don't)

i'd prefer the red handle but mgw decided to stop making them and they're a BITCH to find used, i was looking before i even ordered the shifter because i knew this would happen

Mine is the orange...That red one looks like it would be pretty cool...I heard the blue one is pretty hardcore race? The orange one feels fine to me...:shrug:

i have the Tri-Ax Shiftstops adjusted a slight amount after the 3650 Shiftstops. enough to where if youre agressively driving the force and free-play will not only hit the tranny stops, but "knick" at the tri-ax stops as well, giving you that nifty "*****" metal to metal sound as you bang gears.

however if i decide to keep the stang for longer (going new-car hunting this weekend likely), i will be putting a orange-handle MGW in. i drive my 91 GSX sometimes and its in the perfect spot for driving, then i get in the GT and its like i have to stretch way out to reach it.