C4 transmission help.

Hey guys I have an 85 fox with a 302 and a c4 transmission. I let it sit for a little while due to another project. So it sat for a bit then when to fire it up and then drove it around the block and unfortunately it wouldn’t shift into 2. It had issues slipping very slightly into 3rd but now no more 2nd gear. I dropped the transmission pan and changed the fluid and adjusted the bands and still nothing. So has anyone ran into this and what fixes it? And where should go next? Another c4?, an AOD?, or a t5?.

• Sponsors (?)

When you say you have no second do you mean it will not Shift up into Second or do you mean the car will not move in second gear?
If it is the first you most likely have a vacuum leak on the modulator supply line. If it will not move in Second gear it is most likely the Seal on the intermediate servo piston.

That’s what is weird is I have a b&m shifter and when I drive it won’t shift into second but if I am sitting still and put the car in second it will take off. So I’m not entirely sure if it is not engaging into second and I’m still leaving in 1st or if it actually went into 2nd or not?