CAI

03silverv6

Feb 3, 2006
MA
i was looking at another thread and got a question. will they fail you for inspection if you have a CAI. it is prob a dumb question and i dont think they will but wasnt sure. i live in mass if that makes a difference. let me no what u guys think

• Sponsors (?)

Certain intakes come with the disclaimer that they are legal in all states. Usually the cheap ebay kits do not come with this, but the Mac kit I bought did. They should not be able to fail you for that...

Wow, what kind of fascist states do you all live in? LOL

Like it says in my info, People's Republic of Oregon!! The COMRADES at the DEQ just love to fail you then when you ask why they throw up their hands..:shrug: give you a printout and wave in the next sucker. It hasn't happened that way with my Mustang, but with other cars I have owned it did. But there are lots of mods I have to be careful of because of fear of what it will do to my emissions. The California-wannabe, ultra-left, tree-hugging enviro-nutjob commies at the DEQ are just waiting for a chance to take you down..:nonono:

--by the way, please don't scream at me thinking I am running down everyone who has concerns about the environment, I'm not, I recycle too, but anything taken too far is bad news! Thank you come again!--

Like it says in my info, People's Republic of Oregon!! The COMRADES at the DEQ just love to fail you then when you ask why they throw up their hands..:shrug: give you a printout and wave in the next sucker. It hasn't happened that way with my Mustang, but with other cars I have owned it did. But there are lots of mods I have to be careful of because of fear of what it will do to my emissions. The California-wannabe, ultra-left, tree-hugging enviro-nutjob commies at the DEQ are just waiting for a chance to take you down..:nonono:

--by the way, please don't scream at me thinking I am running down everyone who has concerns about the environment, I'm not, I recycle too, but anything taken too far is bad news! Thank you come again!--

+1:nice: