california gas stations that sell race gas?

I'm looking to bring my stang home to cali for safe keeping while i am deployed, but because of my near 12:1 compression, i can't run it off 91 octane. my tuner refused to put a 91 tune on it. i'm looking to put a race gas tune on it, or mix 91 with race fuel, so i'm wondering if you guys can list for me some gas stations in the bay area that sell 100 octane or better? car won't be driven too much, just once or twice a month for a few miles to keep it running, so i'm not worried about the cost.

my mother lives in salinas, so the surrounding monterey/salinas area, and also the sacramento are where i might be storing it at my dads house.

thanks in advance for any help you guys can give.

• Sponsors (?)

There is a 76 Station in San Jose that sells unleaded 100 octaine. Also, on Woodside road in Redwood City there is a 76 Gas station that sells unleaded 100 octaine.

And for the hard stuff, the Olympic gas station on South Linden Ave in South San Francisco sells Leaded 113 Octaine race fuel. However, it is illegal in California for them to allow you to pump Leaded fuel directly into your car. You must bring a gas can.

Those are all the statons I know of around here. Good Luck!

Leo

The company I work for Royal Petroleum sells/delivers 5 gallon metal pails of Sunoco 100, 102, 104 unleaded-blue and 106,110 leaded-purple around from San Jose up and past Santa Rosa. Also Infineon Raceway in Sonoma sells 100, 102 at the pump