Calling NJ Diablosport Predator Owners

I'm looking for someone who will let me stop by and try out their Diablosport Predator Tuner on my '98 Saleen. I will of course pay you a decent amount for letting me use it. I'm not sure if I want to buy one for $399 so I want to try it out first. This would be greatly appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

Jer-ZsaleenS281 said:
I'm looking for someone who will let me stop by and try out their Diablosport Predator Tuner on my '98 Saleen. I will of course pay you a decent amount for letting me use it. I'm not sure if I want to buy one for $399 so I want to try it out first. This would be greatly appreciated.
You can't just 'try out' a predator, each tuner gets locked into whatever car it's in only once. Buying a predator for your 98 is worthless unless you just want the shift points changed and aren't getting a custom tune done

It's not worthless, dont know why tomustang said that. You can adjust fuel, timing, rev limiter, shift points, etc. Also it is not locked into only one car. If you reinstall the factory tune from the diablo the Predator is then unlocked, to use on anyo other 98-04 gt

squares98 said:
It's not worthless, dont know why tomustang said that. You can adjust fuel, timing, rev limiter, shift points, etc.
because i had one, the 98's are so damn limited by themselves it's not funny, and if you do some exploroing yourself you might end up messing something up