Can amyone ID these brakes ???

90sickfox

Wasn't a pretty sight...and I've got big hands
SN Certified Technician
Mar 2, 2015
Hey folks. This isn't a foxbody per se. It's my 02 Steeda Q400. There isn't a bunch of movement in the new edge / sn95 side. @95steedamustang @Mustang5L5 or anyone that can help. I'll contact Steeda tomorrow.

20230511_194106.jpg

20230511_194120.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Did a quick search and found out they got 12 ( cobra 11.65 ? ) inch rear rotors on with 1996 camaro rear calipers, and adapter for the brake hose, and I have no idea how they made the ebrake cables. They did it to this car so it must be an option for foxbodies too. Might match the cts brembo swap better.

Screenshot_20230511_195821_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230511_200048_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230511_200502_eBay.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty sure that’s the Baer kit made in the 90s and early 2000s for the mustang. It was dubbed the “m-2300-k” killer and was meant to compete with fords kit.

It’s the Camaro caliper, with some Baer specific parts to mount on the mustang. I believe it used a 12” rotor on the Fox. They did have a 13” rotor but from what I know that was specific to using the sn95 GT caliper and brackets to mount up.

What’s up front?

Pretty sure that’s the Baer kit made in the 90s and early 2000s for the mustang. It was dubbed the “m-2300-k” killer and was meant to compete with fords kit.

It’s the Camaro caliper, with some Baer specific parts to mount on the mustang. I believe it used a 12” rotor on the Fox. They did have a 13” rotor but from what I know that was specific to using the sn95 GT caliper and brackets to mount up.

What’s up front?

You are right !!! Your knowledge is on point. The front are Baer and the rear rotors aren't 13.... they are just like my cobra ones on Dusty. I'm guessing they are 11.65 vented cobra rear rotors. I remember that kit.

20230511_201636.jpg

"Today, we raise a glass to the unsung hero of the road. The guy who keeps us all safe and sound, with his expert knowledge and skill. That's right, we're talking about the guy who knows everything about car brakes."

ntent%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F07%2Fman-working-on-tires.jpg

"This guy is a true American hero. Day in and day out, he works tirelessly to ensure that our brakes are in tip-top shape, ready to take on whatever the road throws our way."

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

"Whether we're cruising down the open highway or navigating the busy city streets, we know that we can count on him to keep us safe and secure."

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

"He's the one who knows the difference between a worn-out pad and one that's still got some life left in it. He's the one who can diagnose a squeak or a grind and get to the root of the problem in no time."

ling-client-mechanic-shaking-hands-sevice-61613018.jpg

"And he's more than just a mechanic. He's a friend and a trusted advisor, always there to lend a hand and share his knowledge with anyone who needs it."

umlarge%2F1%2Fbudweiser-clydesdales-jack-moskovita.jpg

"So let's raise a glass to the guy who knows everything about car brakes. He's a true American hero, just like the Budweiser Clydesdales, always working hard and doing what it takes to keep us all safe and sound. Cheers!"

I'm broken :jester:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users