Can Anyone PhotoShop For Me? Choosing Rims

• Sponsors (?)

hope your planning to get some nice brakes and 5-lug conversion behind the saleens. otherwise it ruins the look of them i think.

i hated the look on my fox behind the wheels until i put the cobra brakes on.

youll need sn95 components. spindles, hubs, ect for the front. also new balljoints. i decided to get cobra brakes, which require different mounting brackets for the caliper to move it outward away from the rotor. then you need larger rotors, ect. lots of different routes you can do. i had a mark 8 setup in the rear, 11.35" discs. that was done before i got the car, so im not real positive how to get all the crap for that. my e-brake never worked though, which was annoying.

btw, my cobra is stressing me out. i ran into a friend i havent talked to for a few months.

if i dont keep my cobra, im going to buy his fox. dart blocked 331 with a hairdryer. pretty sick car, its a notch also.

281pony said:
youll need sn95 components. spindles, hubs, ect for the front. also new balljoints. i decided to get cobra brakes, which require different mounting brackets for the caliper to move it outward away from the rotor. then you need larger rotors, ect. lots of different routes you can do. i had a mark 8 setup in the rear, 11.35" discs. that was done before i got the car, so im not real positive how to get all the crap for that. my e-brake never worked though, which was annoying.

btw, my cobra is stressing me out. i ran into a friend i havent talked to for a few months.

if i dont keep my cobra, im going to buy his fox. dart blocked 331 with a hairdryer. pretty sick car, its a notch also.

Cobra Brakes in the front calipers and rotors? And what rear axle did u run? Any clearance issues? And was your car lowered?

That 331 will be sick. Your hesitation is an easy fix though. Put the old filter back in it.....

it was lowered 1.5". no rear quad shocks, u/l control arms, slightly rolled fenders. 9" rim, 275 tire. no rubbing.

stock rearend with mark 8 setup. 5-lug, 11.35" discs.

my old filter isint going to fix the problem. already had 2 brand new filters in there.