Can anyone post a timeslip with 05 ET's????

ahh, "Street Night". I haven't ben to HRP in years. I usually only go when the "Big Boys" are in town, top fuelers and funny cars. Very Nice Track. I have raced there years agp..smooth and it's a "fast" track.

Do you know if there are going to any more 05's out there with you?

Thanks

TREVOR, IM NOT DISCOUNTING WHAT YOUR SAYING...that being said why not post a time slip? there has been WAY too much bs posted in the past about people's lies.

And where in the hell do you get that i dont believe peoploe with time slips??? I've never told someone i dont believe their timeslip unless there obvious evidence they lied about which lane they were in because the 60fts, trap speeds, and 1/4 mile times dont match up.

kirkyg

read:

Originally Posted by bryanzstang
Here you go. I scanned the time slip, maybe this will be enough.

Now thats what im talking about!

kirkyg

mccain302 said:
dear 351cj it has 300 horse power , lets say 275 to the wheels with the right driver that car should run mid to low 13's all day long ive got an 05 gt 5spd , i havent taken it to the track yet but its a 13 second ride

I'm not saying that the '05 Stang GT is not capable of low 13's. We have proof that it's capable of 13.6 both from Bryan's MTX time and M/Ts 13.6 ATX time.

If 240 lb Bryan can run a 13.6 with a fully loaded GT (I assume that means Shaker 1000), one without a Shaker and a 150 lb driver, who is as good as Bryan, should be down to 13.4.

I was just facetiously pointing out that a scan of a timeslip is no proof of anything.

I don't know if there are going to be any 05's out there or not, I don't know anyone that has any where I live. I'm about 4 miles from the track, if we can get something started for people to meet up, that would be cool. The track is fast, and I have MT ET Streets thats going to be going on the car before I go to the track, not to mention custom exhaust. So I'm hoping to see some low 13's, but we'll see. I was just politely inviting anyone else that doesn't think these cars can run low 13's to come out there and watch, because I don't have a scanner to post my times, and I don't have a digital camera to download them. I really don't want to be called a liar by the other people on here either, so ... If you live near the area, then we can get some people to meet up there.
Trevor

bryanzstang said:
looks like i need to go on a diet!!!!

What do the experts say, 75 lb = 0.1 sec?

I've been on a diet and I've knocked off 0.05 sec so far. Still working hard on taking off another 0.015 sec., then I'll be happy.