Can anyone post a timeslip with 05 ET's????

kirkyg

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2002
3,568
1
56
40
Beaumont, TX
I don't know about yall but i was really looking forward to some solid numbers. Now were seeings lots of 13.2' et's which i would like to believe but the posters say oh i've got a slip but it wont post blah blah and 50 people say i'll post it email it. Its ends up never getting posted. I WANT TO SEE SOME SLIPPED NUMBERS. Whenever i ran my 02 Gt the first time at the track i saved the slips and scanned it in on the same post...its only fair to those online who want to see what you ran.

kirkyg
 
  • Sponsors(?)


ShelbyMan

New Member
Oct 9, 2004
128
0
0
Stang2k5 said:
13.6s are awesome for a Stock GT. Do you know if these were done with a Manual Transmission ?
Only the 13.94 car is showing to be a manual trans. If you click on the time (ET) , it will send you to a detail page. Scroll down and it may list the tranny on the lower right.
 

351CJ

New Member
Dec 11, 2002
1,732
1
0
Visit site
kirkyg said:
Whenever i ran my 02 Gt the first time at the track i saved the slips and scanned it in on the same post...its only fair to those online who want to see what you ran.

kirkyg
How do we know those time slips were for your 02 GT?

You could have ran another car and claimed it was your '02 GT.

Or you could have lied about which lane you were in.

Or you could have grabbed a timeslip that someone threw out.

Even if you had video tape that clearly showed your car, its license plate and it crossing the finish line with the score board, how do we know that the video wasn't video chopped and the whole thing was a fake?

But I do agree with you that if someone posts an incredible time and can't back it up with info, where, when, full segment times, etc. we should not belive their post.

Bryanstang appears to be 100% legitimate.

The 13.2s :bs: unitil backed up with more info.
 

SatinGreenGT

New Member
Oct 31, 2004
7
0
0
Warner Robins
I know Bryan's is very legitimate, he even posted his new best of 13.60 in the other post.

We can only wait for 13.2 slips if it is indeed TRUE. What kinda driver is that? a Midget with long legs because he has to weigh absolutely nothing.
 

kirkyg

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2002
3,568
1
56
40
Beaumont, TX
351CJ said:
How do we know those time slips were for your 02 GT?

You could have ran another car and claimed it was your '02 GT.

Or you could have lied about which lane you were in.

Or you could have grabbed a timeslip that someone threw out.

Even if you had video tape that clearly showed your car, its license plate and it crossing the finish line with the score board, how do we know that the video wasn't video chopped and the whole thing was a fake?

But I do agree with you that if someone posts an incredible time and can't back it up with info, where, when, full segment times, etc. we should not belive their post.

Bryanstang appears to be 100% legitimate.

The 13.2s :bs: unitil backed up with more info.
Once about 4 or 5 time slips come in with simliar 60ft/1/4 mile/trap speeds combo'd we can consistantly tell whether someone is lying or not. Its not hard. You can easily tell if someone from an 99/04 GT is lying or not by how good the mph is 1/4 mile and 60 ft is.

kirkyg
 

Stang2k5

New Member
Oct 22, 2004
187
0
0
kirkyg said:
Once about 4 or 5 time slips come in with simliar 60ft/1/4 mile/trap speeds combo'd we can consistantly tell whether someone is lying or not. Its not hard. You can easily tell if someone from an 99/04 GT is lying or not by how good the mph is 1/4 mile and 60 ft is.

kirkyg
Bryanstang has posted his time slip and there are a few track links up here that has data direct from the track and the december issue of car and driver magazine busted a 13.8 ... What more proof do you need that these Stangs are mid 13 second cars ??? :shrug:
 

Gloveperson

New Member
Mar 22, 2004
131
0
0
351CJ said:
How do we know those time slips were for your 02 GT?

You could have ran another car and claimed it was your '02 GT.

Or you could have lied about which lane you were in.

Or you could have grabbed a timeslip that someone threw out.

Even if you had video tape that clearly showed your car, its license plate and it crossing the finish line with the score board, how do we know that the video wasn't video chopped and the whole thing was a fake?

But I do agree with you that if someone posts an incredible time and can't back it up with info, where, when, full segment times, etc. we should not belive their post.

Bryanstang appears to be 100% legitimate.

The 13.2s :bs: unitil backed up with more info.
You make some great points. Honestly, the griping about the times for this GT remind me a lot of what was going on in 97 when the LS1 F-bodies came out. At that time, it was not the ET that everyone was calling BS on, it was the trap speeds and the dyno numbers of the cars.

I will never understand why people care so much about stock times though.

It seems this car traps around 98-102 mph..get a 1.7 60 footer and expect a 13.4 in a stock car. But I will still never understand the stock times/RWHP numbers cause so much anger.

-Todd
 

trevor05stang

New Member
Nov 14, 2004
18
0
0
Kirkyg don't be mad cause your modified GT doesn't go that fast. When ever mine gets here on Dec. 2 I will come and find you in beaumont, the rear of my car should be the only timeslip you need.
Trevor
 

mccain302

New Member
Oct 29, 2004
5
0
0
46
middletown,ohio
bs to time slip

dear 351cj it has 300 horse power , lets say 275 to the wheels with the right driver that car should run mid to low 13's all day long ive got an 05 gt 5spd , i havent taken it to the track yet but its a 13 second ride
 

jasonlee0704

New Member
Feb 3, 2004
219
0
0
42
Kansas City, MO
Stang2k5 said:
Bryanstang has posted his time slip and there are a few track links up here that has data direct from the track and the december issue of car and driver magazine busted a 13.8 ... What more proof do you need that these Stangs are mid 13 second cars ??? :shrug:
And Bryanzstang's 05 GT is fully loaded... think about what it's capable of with a stereo delete, spoiler delete, bare trim, and an A/C delete (if you can get one).

Or just put it on a diet. I think he weighed in at 3750# with driver included.
 

Stang2k5

New Member
Oct 22, 2004
187
0
0
jasonlee0704 said:
And Bryanzstang's 05 GT is fully loaded... think about what it's capable of with a stereo delete, spoiler delete, bare trim, and an A/C delete (if you can get one).

Or just put it on a diet. I think he weighed in at 3750# with driver included.

Im sure if you got it like that and removed the passenger seats, tore out the soundproofing, striped to car down to frame and just the drivers seat, you might see 12s.
 

kirkyg

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2002
3,568
1
56
40
Beaumont, TX
Stang2k5 said:
Bryanstang has posted his time slip and there are a few track links up here that has data direct from the track and the december issue of car and driver magazine busted a 13.8 ... What more proof do you need that these Stangs are mid 13 second cars ??? :shrug:
lmao...there is just too much bs out there to believe everything you see. Just show time slips if you want claim something.

kirkyg
 

kirkyg

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2002
3,568
1
56
40
Beaumont, TX
trevor05stang said:
Kirkyg don't be mad cause your modified GT doesn't go that fast. When ever mine gets here on Dec. 2 I will come and find you in beaumont, the rear of my car should be the only timeslip you need.
Trevor
Why in the world would i be mad? I wish the car would run 12.5's...I'm just saying if you want to claim something prove it dont just say oh take my word for it. Thats what ricers do. Oh my civic runs 13.5's with just a supercharger...blah blah.

kirkyg
 

ryanrule

impotent
Founding Member
Feb 11, 2002
1,355
0
0
35
Madison, WI
kirkyg said:
Why in the world would i be mad? I wish the car would run 12.5's...I'm just saying if you want to claim something prove it dont just say oh take my word for it. Thats what ricers do. Oh my civic runs 13.5's with just a supercharger...blah blah.

kirkyg
lol no it doesnt
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
5.0Droptop Anyone recall this. I borrowed and modified it and posted it here a couple yrs ago.. 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- 7
Cobain03 Can anyone post a vid? 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- 1
The Green GT Anyone ever had to file a claim for a Post Office Money order? 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- 4
Slow5.0 Does anyone running dish wheels on Stang , post some pics 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech 34
metroplex Anyone using a Wheelskins wheel cover? Post pics 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech 6
RiceRoketToMust Anyone have 19" HP Racing Onyx Silver pics of the wheels on their car they can post? 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech 0
CobraRed_96_GT Anyone have post count problem also? 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- 22
lxwants12's IS ANYONE REALLY INTERESTED IN THE SBC POSTS?! Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech 19
exwifegotstang Anyone have cooler plates? Post em! 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- 5
sawman70 Can Anyone Tell Me How to Paste a Photo into a Post???? SVT Tech Forum 1
bobbys9350 Anyone have a black magic fan? POST PICS! Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech 25
sasscuba I didn't lose any posts...weird anyone else? 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- 18
65up2d8 Might as well post something...Has anyone seen a 5.4 4V in an early Mustang? Classic Mustang Specific Tech 4
mytight95 Does anyone have pics of their suspension setups..if so please post 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech 16
OrangeMustangGt Anyone know how to Wire the Old 2 post coils? 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech 0
SilverStallion AFS Cobra R (95 Style) Replicas - Anyone With Them, Please Post Pics SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech 0
Ibeyorsuperman 03 GT runs 11.98. Anyone wiling to post vid SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech 6
X Anyone seen this wing on a stang, if so post the pics! 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- 1
75stang302 can anyone post a pic of the turbine rims 1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech 7
Starscream88 Anyone got pictures of "Billet" Pieces in there interior? Post them here! Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech 29
P AOD problem anyone with experience? Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech 22
Andresquintana.mma Fox Anyone know what heads these are 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- 25
Andresquintana.mma Fuel Anyone know what fuel injectors these are? Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech 5
Itstiller WTB/Trade Anyone selling Bassani X pipe? Exhaust Parts 0
C Anyone else like to drive twisty roads? 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- 6
A Can anyone tell me whats up with this exhaust sound? Mustang Sound & Shine All 0
silverlx50 Engine Does anyone have a picture of the O2 sensor harness orange ground wire? Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech 5
Grn92LX Digital Tuning Anyone know the distance between the injector and valve seat? Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech 0
2000xp8 Anyone fit 2 child seats in the back? 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- 30
L Engine Anyone know where this belongs to? Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech 1
J Progress Thread ANYONE INSTALLED A 1997 COBRA REAR END ASSEMBLY IN 65 COUPE? 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- 3
M Brakes Does anyone know specific casting numbers on 1989 GT O.E. Calipers? Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech 11
P Fox Has anyone ever used sn95 emission valve solenoids in a foxbody. 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- 0
96pushrod Anyone else have a copilot 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- 40
1320stang I'm back after a long hiatus.... Not sure if there is anyone still around that even remembers me.... 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- 9
H Anyone have any info on putting a 86 svo doghouse on a 93 convertible? The Welcome Wagon 0
H Anyone ever heard of putting an entire SVO front doghouse on a 93 convertible? 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- 56
derek2079 Can anyone tell me what noise this is coming from my engine bay? VIDEO INSIDE 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- 7
J Does anyone know where this wire goes? Other Auto Tech 28
kiddiccarus Does anyone customize the interior of the 94-95? I am running into brick walls 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- 0
Red50Fox Anyone familiar with SSTUBES.com? 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- 3
90limited Anyone know if MAC is still shipping parts 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- 36
BMan5150 Anyone have the optional Ford Safety Package? 2015+ (S550) Mustang -General/Talk 0
R Can anyone ID these old Ford disc brakes? 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- 5
S Setting Up a Paint Booth in Your Garage - Anyone Tried These The Welcome Wagon 0
M Drivetrain Vibration In Every Gear T-5 Tremec! Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech 4
J can anyone measure foxbody and notchback rear window size? 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- 17
jenrik Anyone still use this? SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech 9
revhead347 Has anyone ever sent in an instrument cluster for repair? 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- 9
Similar threads