CANCER SUCKS

I think it's amazing that you and your family are kinda taking him under your wing. Lots of folks wouldn't do that and I commend you. I'll keep him and your family in my prayers. I know this has to be tough .... but keep hangin' in there.

• Sponsors (?)

SeventyMach1 said:
I think it's amazing that you and your family are kinda taking him under your wing. Lots of folks wouldn't do that and I commend you. I'll keep him and your family in my prayers. I know this has to be tough .... but keep hangin' in there.
I feel that a lot of the adversity we deal with is like a test from God, though its bewildering how a storm of problems can come like this, we have to do what we think God would want us to do.. I just hope I can find another job to keep the family going, thanks to all of you for your prayers and support, you all are great bunch of people and Im glad to be part of the Stangnet family.:flag:

Hang in there.... I lost my big bro to brain cancer when I was only 12 (he was 16). This past year my dad went in for a routine check-up. Sure enough, he had a brain tumor. His was completely different than my brothers, and they were able to do something about it. So far he's doing great, just went fishing with him yesterday. Technology has come a long ways in the past 15 years.

I wish him luck.

Were there enviromantal factors involved in his getting this? What was his employment/ job and history.

Your warning about health should be taken seriously.

Another warning is, don't expose yourself to hazardous stuff. I don't know if Non Hodgkins B cell Follicular Lymphoma has a direct enviromental cause, google search turned up several factors thought to be involved in this conditions cause.

There are "things" out there that have definate long term consiquences, and if you are exposed/ contaminated to them you will get 'sick'.