Car came back from the body shop last night--pics inside

• Sponsors (?)

No, this particular brand is the only one I've seen with a deep dish front rim. Most are 18x9 with a normal sized lip, but this one is different. I don't know what brand it is either (friend ordered it for me).

SO thats what looks different about the car! I knew for some reason the car just stood out, but couldnt firgure out why :bang: . I have seen those forsale before...but like you have no idea who makes them. The do look sick though :hail2:

SO thats what looks different about the car! I knew for some reason the car just stood out, but couldnt firgure out why :bang: . I have seen those forsale before...but like you have no idea who makes them. The do look sick though :hail2:

Ya, at first I didn't like them because I thought they'd look like all the others did when they came in, but they've grown on me.

I get a lot of compliments on them.

Hopefully it won't make you sick, though mind telling us the final cost? ;)

Looks good man.

Most of it was covered by a local construction company's insurance policy. My car was parked on the side of the road and an operator was moving a large crane down the street. He had a pop-up canopy window that he left open, which got caught on some low hanging wires and shattered the glass. The glass cubes flew about 50 feet and scratched up my paint.

Total bill with everything involved came out to about 5g's. Not my cost, but total cost :eek:

Looks great San. I must be the only one in the world who doesnt like the grill delete tho. I dont like the random crap you can see behind the pony?

Do you have clear corners going in with your HIDs?

Sweet car!:hail2:

where did you buy those sideskirts from? i think thats the name.. the pieces under the doors that are straight now on your car. mine are bent a bit from some idiot who ownded my car before by jacking on them, but yours look better anyways, and i want them.

oh and btw, stangnet calendar pic for sure! sweet ride

^ who cares lol

Some of us here actually care about how our car looks. Especially if it just got done at a body shop. :ban:

When my car got repaired at the shop and the new hood was put on, they tried to give it back to me with the hood .25 inch off. It wasn't noticeable to anyone but me, but I sent it back the next day to get fixed. I'm not paying them to do a 1/2 ass job. Do it right the first time.

That curl in the chin would slay me. I'd send it back and tell them to do their job. maybe that's just me, but I think a few guys here would stand behind me on this one. :nice: