Carlisle anyone???

• Sponsors (?)

Flavadave4 said:
one of these years????
your car would win a trophy in heart beat:nice:

Thanks for the thought, but I wouldn't expect it at such a huge event. But man, 350 miles is a looong trip :crazy: Not to mention the gas money :notnice:

mansonozz said:
Thanks for the thought, but I wouldn't expect it at such a huge event. But man, 350 miles is a looong trip :crazy: Not to mention the gas money :notnice:

I have gone to this show for the last 4 years.......trust me you would win something, your car is spotless and built with taste.

Not to mention the foxbody showing in the last to years has been a little low.
its about a 5 hour drive for me, but its worth it.....if you think you wanna meet up on the way down or something :nice: give me a shout.

It definitely won't be this year, maybe next! This year I am planning on going down to Atco for the NMRAs. Next year I won't have any big trips to make so Carlisle could be it. We could meet in NY somewhere for sure, that'd make for most of the trip together :nice: Gotta keep in touch!

mansonozz said:
It definitely won't be this year, maybe next! This year I am planning on going down to Atco for the NMRAs. Next year I won't have any big trips to make so Carlisle could be it. We could meet in NY somewhere for sure, that'd make for most of the trip together :nice: Gotta keep in touch!

for sure....meet somewhere near Binghamton.

I usually head down with 3-4 other mustangs so we could get a good cruise down.

I'll keep in touch, either Stangnet or Clutch.....I read more than i post on Clutch so far, I enjoy learning though:nice: