CDC sequential taillight problem

Ok, I don't know if you saw my post about my instrument cluster going bad. The dealer determined my sequential taillights were the problem. After removing them, the instrument cluster returned to normal. Has anyone else heard about the wiring harness going bad or anything like that? They were the first modification I made to the car back in June and just now they give me a problem. Basically from the rental car, the cost of the 'non-warranty' work of switching the harnesses, and the actual cost of the harnesses themselves, I spent about $500 for something which isn't on my car. Think I might be able to recoup some of the money from CDC cause I have paperwork from the dealer saying that was what they deemed to be the problem.

• Sponsors (?)

Well they had an issue on earlier batches of their harnesses which they will replace, especially if you have that version.

Your best option would be to contact them to get this resolved. As for recouping money on modifications etc on your car, I do not see them doing that. No aftermarket company covers other work done to the car, even on their products.

The price of modifying our cars. I'm sure they will replace your set. Just talk to Phil at CDC.

Mike