Center Caps/Steering Wheel

• Sponsors (?)

Pretty sure all the steering wheels are cross-compatible, mechanically, if you don't care about making electrical connections... but might as well go straight to aftermarket if you're trying to minimalize, in my opinion.

I don't think that there is an alternative to the plastic cap on the turbine wheels but I'd be interested if anyone has come up with a solution because I hate those things. I just took my center caps off and got chrome lug nuts... rather go for the one-piece wheel look than look at the contrast between nice aluminum and crappy '80s simulated aluminum plastic.

Reactions: 1 users
Pretty sure all the steering wheels are cross-compatible, mechanically, if you don't care about making electrical connections... but might as well go straight to aftermarket if you're trying to minimalize, in my opinion.

I don't think that there is an alternative to the plastic cap on the turbine wheels but I'd be interested if anyone has come up with a solution because I hate those things. I just took my center caps off and got chrome lug nuts... rather go for the one-piece wheel look than look at the contrast between nice aluminum and crappy '80s simulated aluminum plastic.
I saw some stainless ones at a local website however I wasn’t sure if they fit.

There isn’t a metal cap for these wheels. Plastic only. Even the chrome ones are plastic

Attachments

• 45931292-7221-4A64-8F14-2297AB1DD47F.jpeg
    45931292-7221-4A64-8F14-2297AB1DD47F.jpeg
    49.9 KB · Views: 29