cheaper/easier 3-2 port conversion for rear disc w/ adj prop valve!!

old_blue

15 Year Member
Nov 3, 2003
cheaper/easier 3-2 port conversion for rear disc up grade w/ adj prop valve!!

Well, after doing some research I found that doing it this way made me feel a lot safer than some of the others out there. I had the same idea but found someone else had come up with it before me. SO I just piggy backed off of him and got some part numbers. I plan on curling the line for a stock look and this will also help if the t-fitting doesn't point in the correct direction. if anyone needs this just pm me.

• Sponsors (?)

fyi: I am not selling this or anything. What I meant on the above post is if anyone needs help with part numbers and conversions from different manufacturers. (i.e. edelman, weatherhead, everco, dorman etc.) sorry if I confused anyone.

old_blue said:
Well, after doing some research I found that doing it this way made me feel a lot safer than some of the others out there. I had the same idea but found someone else had come up with it before me. SO I just piggy backed off of him and got some part numbers. I plan on curling the line for a stock look and this will also help if the t-fitting doesn't point in the correct direction. if anyone needs this just pm me.

Maximum Motorsports makes a kit for like $30 and it will always line up and has the line already prebent, just seems easier IMHO.