Chrome Yellow 1999 Stage 2 Convertible Roush

reneej

May 27, 2013
Hi everyone, I'm new here and new to Mustangs although we are old car enthusiasts. We have a friend who's mother bought a 1999 convertible chrome yellow Roush from the factory and basically it's been garaged since. It only has 12,000 miles and truly absolutely perfect. I drove it last night and I must say it was incredible! Can any of you provide a history on the car? It seems as if there were only 2 Chrome Yellow Convertible Roush Stage 2s that were made that year? Can you confirm that? Also can anyone help place a value on this car? I cannot find it in the Black Book that we normally use to value cars. It is perfection as it was the day it rolled from the dealer. All paperwork from the dealer is with the car... This is the real deal. Thanks in advance for your help!

• Sponsors (?)

If you don't get a response here you might try searching for "roush forum" to see if you can find some folks with a lot of knowledge on those specific vehicles. You could also look for similar cars for sale on AutoTrader or eBay to get an idea of what the asking prices are.