Cleaned MAF sensor need help!!

grngt50

Apr 26, 2004
Los Angeles
Just got done cleaning MAF, throttle tube and tb sensors with like a DROP of alcohol and swab. Had the battery disconnected/reconnected and allowed car to idle for ten minutes. Took her down the block, and the initial run from a stop the car felt tons stronger. Then all of the sudden, every time I hit the gas from a stop the car misses/stumbles really, really, really fu$#ing bad!! Please help if you have any info or suggestions.

-James
94GT-Cobra intake, BBK pulleys/70mm TB/Adj FPR/Off road H pipe, MSD box/wires/coil, 4.10 gears, K&N, Granatelli MAF, two chamber flows, custom sub frame connects

• Sponsors (?)

grngt50 said:
Just got done cleaning MAF, throttle tube and tb sensors with like a DROP of alcohol and swab. Had the battery disconnected/reconnected and allowed car to idle for ten minutes. Took her down the block, and the initial run from a stop the car felt tons stronger. Then all of the sudden, every time I hit the gas from a stop the car misses/stumbles really, really, really fu$#ing bad!! Please help if you have any info or suggestions.

spend a couple bucks and get it checked out by your mustang mechanic. i dont think that anyone here has the magic answer that you are looking for.