Click here for a laugh...

IMO i think you should call the cops, a loose handle like that could easily be something to worry about regardless if hes not the "Matt Serra could be your ****ing brother and I'll still knock the **** out of both of you. I ****ing lift almost 430lbs, and I don't juice, and my jaw, that's all steel" baddass he claims to be

• Sponsors (?)

That has me crackin' up. Unfortunately, as 5-0 popo, I have to deal with stupid stuff like this every day. In Georgia, that would get a report for terroristic threats, but not enough for an arrest. You can go to jail for harassing emails, but unfortunately not for illiteracy...

This guy's off his rocker and I'm so glad you posted this.

That has me crackin' up. Unfortunately, as 5-0 popo, I have to deal with stupid stuff like this every day. In Georgia, that would get a report for terroristic threats, but not enough for an arrest. You can go to jail for harassing emails, but unfortunately not for illiteracy...

This guy's off his rocker and I'm so glad you posted this.

i guess thats the difference between georgia and california, here that is more than plenty for an arrest, but thats because here everyone flys off the handle and is sue happy

Hahaha, I'm glad you guys are enjoying this as much as I did. This is what I woke up to this morning, and it was a great 24th birthday present!! :D The part where he called me a bird in a cave was the best for me. It's like... wait what? :scratch: His teeth are sweating? :scratch: If he e-mails me again I'll post it up, and then I'll link him to this thread. :nice:
Happy 24th mang! A fellow Gemini :nice: Mine is Thursday after next :banana:
i guess thats the difference between georgia and california, here that is more than plenty for an arrest, but thats because here everyone flys off the handle and is sue happy

Thats cause Cali is ****ed up. That staate scares me to death. Try to outlaw black cars cause their A/Cs have to work harder? :nonono: I hear you cant even smoke in public view anymore.
Also, No vehicle without a driver may exceed 60 miles per hour? WTF?
It is illegal for a man to beat his wife with a strap wider than 2 inches without her consent?

That is one seriously screwed up state. I guess the Govenator is doing his part :nonono:

Happy 24th mang! A fellow Gemini :nice: Mine is Thursday after next :banana:

Thats cause Cali is ****ed up. That staate scares me to death. Try to outlaw black cars cause their A/Cs have to work harder? :nonono: I hear you cant even smoke in public view anymore.
Also, No vehicle without a driver may exceed 60 miles per hour? WTF?
It is illegal for a man to beat his wife with a strap wider than 2 inches without her consent?

That is one seriously screwed up state. I guess the Govenator is doing his part :nonono:

my birthday is Wednesday, not sure what you mean about the black cars, you still can smoke in public view, its only been outlawed in a few upscale cities, but as far as that goes im in total agreement, and the governator, dont get me started on him, first off the ****er tells me right as im about to turn 18 i cant own a .50BMG one of the things i was most looking forward to getting once i turned, and he and obama are trying to take more guns away from me, stupid commy's but as far as the state goes its not ****ed up its a great environment, its just the government here is ****ed up

There was a thread a few weeks back talking about trying to pass a law that no more new cars can be purchased in black in the state because they have to work harder to stay cool inside :nonono:

There was a thread a few weeks back talking about trying to pass a law that no more new cars can be purchased in black in the state because they have to work harder to stay cool inside :nonono:

yeah thats not happening but wanna hear something thats even more far fetched, starting 2010 we have to smog diesels, WTF smog diesels thats like giving hookers a business license, and this is a law thats already been passed, and if your car or truck cant pass smog (not gonna happen since its ****in diesel)you have to pay an extra fee for registration, so on top of cali doubling the registration fee i have to pay a gross poluter tax and a gas guzzler tax (altough is diesel) and a weight tax so before to update my registration it was around 400 so this year im lookin at around 700-800 stupid ****s all because everyone decides to spendmoney they dont have

Funniest thing is if his Maxima really runs what he says it will put the smackdown on 80% of the Mustangs on here. I think that's good for a laugh.

Yeah but it's a case of nice car (in stock trim...who knows what the guy did to it now) with a bad owner.

BTW, those phenolic spacers really do make a hugh improvement...at least on the 3.5L they do. I am not sure about the 3.0L. Downside is they are super expensive or i'd buy one. :(

Yeah but it's a case of nice car (in stock trim...who knows what the guy did to it now) with a bad owner.

BTW, those phenolic spacers really do make a hugh improvement...at least on the 3.5L they do. I am not sure about the 3.0L. Downside is they are super expensive or i'd buy one. :(
They do make a big difference on the VQ because the plenum is too short to clear the hood starving the front two cylinders of air. IDK how much of a difference it makes on the VG series. I am sure its not 10+hp though. I believe a 350Z with the VQ sees 12 or so horses with them. :nice: