Click here for a laugh...

• Sponsors (?)

Lol. How can a FWD car have a RWD suspension?? :rlaugh:
Yeah, I had wondered that too but didnt care enough. I met a dude with a new coupe Altima and I went over to admire it cause I never seen one up close. I told the guy it was a nice looking car and he thanked me then went on to say how its just like the G35, same engine, drivetrain, suspension only a lot less expensive. Because I dont keep up on all the cars like I used to I said "They made it RWD now?" and he said no its still FWD. :doh:

Lol, they are nothing alike. Infiniti uses the FM-platform while Nissan uses the FF-L and D-platform FWD chassis. The coupe is a shortened altima just like the G35 sedan is just a longer coupe (the sedans are lighter then the coupe btw)

Even the nissan 3.5L isn't as good as Infiniti's (except the 370z). They use the VQ35DE (270-290HP) while Infiniti now uses the VQ37HR and VQ35HR. (300-330HP)

Lol, they are nothing alike. Infiniti uses the FM-platform while Nissan uses the FF-L and D-platform FWD chassis. The coupe is a shortened altima just like the G35 sedan is just a longer coupe (the sedans are lighter then the couple btw)

Even the nissan 3.5L isn't as good as Infiniti's (except the 370z). They use the VQ35DE (270-290HP) while Infiniti now uses the VQ37HR and VQ35HR. (300-330HP)

Nihongo ga Hanesemsuka?

Time to form a Stangnet Brute Squad!

He is probably just another smack-talking spikey haired Long Island guido in a wife beater tank top.

Plenty of them over here in Jersey too

dont forget about all of them in staten island too that make me ashamed of living here

Who would take all that time to write a long email like that?

BTW...You better not sell your car anytime soon. You better keep that car for a long time now. But don't worry...Matt Serra isn't that tough, so if that's the only UFC guy that this guy can beat, I think you'll hold your own.

No i ment it being that I'm Half Italian
Yeah but you can be Italian and not be a Guido. I am half Italian and when somebody says Guido I think of exactly what Rob posted. Those douches with the spiked hair, spray on tan, unwarranted excessive self love and the constant kissy face expression.
Don't know if he wants to fight me or kiss me? :scratch: :rlaugh:
View attachment 255891
Guidos_1.jpg

DSC00895-2.jpg

motivatorinevitabilityguidossig.jpg

guidos.jpg

motivatorjerseyguidossirv8.jpg

guys1_0.jpg

l_16c86c06ad457ddfa1c5dc6d15a5eb-1.jpg

Lol. I'm 100% Italian, and wouldn't be caught dead looking like that.

I don't even have hair...I shave my head.

I'm sick of italian girls too...I go for the irish girls...they are quieter and more apt to letting you be the dominate partner. Italian girls want it their way all the time or they break out the wooden spoon! ;)

Eek,

Just had a flashback to Seaside Heights...

My area of CT is actually very similar to that "crowd". Lots of fake tan, huge sunglass wearing italian guys/girls. Not my thing, and glad I am not in the club/bar scene anymore!