Click here for a laugh...

Those pics made me piss myself. That is insance. What guy would do the "kiss-me" look????

Girls do that crap. My girlfriend's friends do that in EVERY PIC and they all look dumb. They are way better looking smiling.

• Sponsors (?)

Lol. I'm 100% Italian, and wouldn't be caught dead looking like that.

I don't even have hair...I shave my head.

I'm sick of italian girls too...I go for the irish girls...they are quieter and more apt to letting you be the dominate partner. Italian girls want it their way all the time or they break out the wooden spoon! ;)

Yeah, i shave my head as well, but i go for the japanese chicks, and as far as the word Guido, was my grandpa's nickname for me when i was a kid before he died

UGH Jersey Shore/Long Island guidos are the worst... luckily they're a dying breed around here, seeing one around now is so rare they atually draw a large crowd of people pointing and laughing and snapping cell phone pics

I don't think I'll be selling my car any time soon, just testing the waters. I haven't contacted the police because he never responded to my last e-mail. I informed him of the terrorist threat law and suddenly he couldn't bench press 430 pounds any more. His jaw-- it's no longer made of steel. Weird, huh? :shrug:

they should make a my new haircut, maxima edition and have that wacko from the OP star in it.

"This is my new f'in maxima, and i will harness you to death if you talk sht"

Haven't been there yet. Drove down that way (kind of, was down in LBI for an after prom event) a long time ago and planned to race at Atco. But low and behold forgot the helmet at home. Needless to say I made up for the not racing, with beer drinking and other activities.

:D