Clutch Help

My clutch in my 2K1 GT is beginning to get gone and I'm looking to get a new clutch before it actually goes out. That way I can either install at my leisure, or in case it does go suddenly, I'll have the parts on hand rather than wait or be at the mercy of the shop.

Here's the 1Million dollar question...everywhere I go online doesn't have a clutch for the 01. It's always up to a 98 or 99 but no 01. Any suggestions on part numbers or can I use the same as a 98? It's a T-45 (I got the car before the switch to the 3650.

Any suggestions on clutchs as well...I'm not incredibly hard on a clutch all the time, but I do run it occasionaly. I was looking at either the Centerforce or the King Cobra, but I'm willing to go with the best available

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

NFCStang said:
My clutch in my 2K1 GT is beginning to get gone and I'm looking to get a new clutch before it actually goes out. That way I can either install at my leisure, or in case it does go suddenly, I'll have the parts on hand rather than wait or be at the mercy of the shop.

Here's the 1Million dollar question...everywhere I go online doesn't have a clutch for the 01. It's always up to a 98 or 99 but no 01. Any suggestions on part numbers or can I use the same as a 98? It's a T-45 (I got the car before the switch to the 3650.

Any suggestions on clutchs as well...I'm not incredibly hard on a clutch all the time, but I do run it occasionaly. I was looking at either the Centerforce or the King Cobra, but I'm willing to go with the best available

Thanks

Centerforce part number for dual friction kit
DF800075 and N1714 for TO bearing , go to www.summitracing.com , cheapest place I have found , Im going to order mine at the end of the month for my 2K2 Gt