Drivetrain clutch quadrant install

LMR just dropped my new clutch cable, quadrant, firewall adjuster and Pro 5.0 shifter on the front porch!!!! Soooo i have replaced the cables before but never taken the oem quadrant off before. Looks pretty straightforward, just seeing if anybody had any tips before i get started. I will be pulling the seat out BTW...... I can not wait to shift without having to push the pedal almost through the firewall lol

• Sponsors (?)

Pull the seat out and put a blanket or something down so your back doesn't get speared. Use a rubber band on the cable and quadrant while you go out under the car to attach the cable to the clutch fork. This will keep teh cable where it should be on the quadrant instead of falling off while your under the car trying to get it attached to the shift fork.

LMR also has a very good video on the exact process. It's always nice to see pics/vids of something....especially that's way up under the dash.
You could also use my favorite procedure. I sent the smallest person I can find under there and tell them what to do. Consider it remote control. :D

Wow! Posted this at 3pm today and it just now showed at 7pm....very odd.

• Surprised
Reactions: 1 users