Cobra brake caliper install, need help

BK_CAULEY

it's built for speed not longevity, woman
Dec 26, 2006
Thomasville, ga
i have recently aquired a set of cobra calipers. i do not know what year they came off of but i got them at a steal.

My question is how or what do i need to install them. i did a search but found nothing usefull. The only thing i found was the sn lines will not fit the calipers. and i might have a banjo bolt problem. right now i have 94 v6 spindles, rotors and calipers up front. and so far i dont see anyway they are going to mount up to what i have. any help on the would be appreciated.

and for reference i know where a 00 v6 with pbr calipers is so if applicable i can get parts off it.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s176/bk_cauley/P1010529.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

if you want ford parts, here are the part numbers from my m-2300-k kit.
Spindles-- F4ZZ-3105(6)-A
Hoses (caliper to hard line) F4ZZ-2078-A(C). Mine came with proper banjo bolts
Weatherhead fitting (passenger side) WEATHERHEAD 7828

Don't know if this helps, and it is certainly not the most inexpensive way!

-kyle

i can only find the brackets on ebay and i cant find the bolt anywhere. ive done a google search and i have came up with 3 diff part numbers for the bolts. i need some positive #'s

Take your caliper to lowes/home depot/ace etc. Go to the nuts and bolts section. Find the bolt that screws in where the banjo bolt would go, and take note of it's size (10mm x 1.25 for example)

Then go to the link above, and purchase as many of that size banjo bolt and 2 copper washers for each bolt.

Drink some beers and wait for the mailman. :nice: