Paint and Body Cobra Grill Or No?

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
So I've had a painted, Cervinis cobra grill for about 10 years now. Sitting on the shelf. I haven't installed it due to lack of desire of cutting up a nice, Ford, vin-matched bumper.

Obviously, I love the look, but can't make up my mind. Leave the bumper original, or just do it?

4fc0fa6b84248af56af5f77aeb572547.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sponsors (?)

So I've had a painted, Cervinis cobra grill for about 10 years now. Sitting on the shelf. I haven't installed it due to lack of desire of cutting up a nice, Ford, vin-matched bumper.

Obviously, I love the look, but can't make up my mind. Leave the bumper original, or just do it?

4fc0fa6b84248af56af5f77aeb572547.jpg

BAHAHA, not sure if it was you, or your friends pranking you, but great ad on CL http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cto/5828155661.html

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah. Coworkers did that. I'm getting married tomorrow so they have been ragging on me. One of them made that add.

Car is NOT for sale. :)

How did you see it?

If your car is a lx, leave it. The only things a lx needs to look good are shiny tail pipes and a pretty girl in the drivers seat.

If it's a gt, do it unless it's a clean original car.

1st off, congrats and my condolences lol.

I say install it. I love the way they look.i have one on mine. Mine is a little beat up....

If u don't install it and want to sell it, please let me know. I wouldn't mind swapping mine out for one in better shape.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk