Engine Cobra Valve Covers that fit a 93

  • Sponsors (?)

Fuel injected?

You want to track down a set of M-6000-C302 valve covers. They've been discontinued for a while, but they pop up here and there on Ebay, sometimes NOS. Ford still makes the carbed version, which is what you are likely finding.